Monday, February 22, 2010

Portrait of the Author as a Somewhat Younger Man

In what was probably the least valuable way I could conceivably have spent the last hour and a half - including playing Wii Table Tennis or simply eating honey-roasted peanuts until they start to back up my esophagus (oh wait, I actually did that last thing...) - I collected the postings from my old blog and re-posted them here, back-dated to their original date of creation.

Mostly this was something I did to feel better about canceling the hosting account that supports that site. I mean, hey, in this day and age, $17.50 a month is worth saving, isn't it?

Reading back over it all as I copied-and-pasted, some of it I still find kinda funny. And man, how badly do I wish the kiddos at O.C. Chopper actually had made a "Pope Benedict Chopper..."

No comments:

Post a Comment